Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 3: Plant Based

Today was day 3 of the Plant strong focus for us. Here is what we had today...
Breakfast:
Juice: Carrot, Kale, Apple
Rye flakes, barley flakes a little honey with blueberries and cranberries. 
Lunch:
Ezekiel bread with cilantro and jalapeƱo hummus, avocados, yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro. 
Dinner: E2 recipe...This E2 recipe is one of my favorites! I bought the E2 book a few months back and we have tried many of the recipes. We have liked nearly all of them. I will post more as the days continue of our experience with E2 recipes. The one thing I have noticed is most of the recipes I have to double because of our family size. Especially if I want left overs to use as lunch the following day or two. Anyway, this is a inexpensive and delicious recipe! We(kids included) love it! 
Sweet potatoes, skillet grilled bell peppers, Kale n Spinach with cashew sauce. This was delicious! 

What did you have for dinner tonight?
Sprout On~Sprout Up

No comments:

Post a Comment